- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated bread stick dough
- 2 medium size Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful or 12 packets of Equal sweetener
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Unroll bread stick dough and Separate at perforations to form 12 strips.
- Place 3 to 4 apple slices at the end of each strip.
- Combine Equal® and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Equal® mixture over apple slices on each strip of dough.
- Beginning at end with apple slices, roll up dough with apples in a jelly roll fashion.
- Arrange apple bundles, seam side down, in bottom of well-sprayed 1-quart oval casserole dish. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-Equal® mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017