- 3 cups fresh or frozen sweet cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup cherry juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Process 3 cups pitted cherries, 1/2 cup cherry juice, 1 teaspoon grated orange rind, 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, 1/2 cup light sour cream, 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt, and 3 tablespoons Splenda in a blender until smooth, stopping only to scrape down the sides.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve once chilled.
Food Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1/2 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||25|
This recipe provided courtesy of Splenda Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017