- 2 cups frozen, unsweetened strawberries, whole
- 1 cup plain fat-free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lite cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, yogurt, cranberry juice and splenda and blend until smooth.
- Poor smoothie in 3 glasses and serve immediately
Food Exchanges: 1 Fruit
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||0|
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Spelnda Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Make a Commitment to Fitness - April 5, 2017
- What May Cause Your Muscle Aches and Pains When You Have Diabetes? - April 3, 2017
- Overlooked Cheap and Healthy Foods - March 29, 2017