- 2 cups frozen, unsweetened strawberries, whole
- 1 cup plain fat-free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lite cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, yogurt, cranberry juice and splenda and blend until smooth.
- Poor smoothie in 3 glasses and serve immediately
Food Exchanges: 1 Fruit
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||0|
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Spelnda Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017