- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (28-ounce) can no sugar added pear halves in fruit juice
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 (12-ounce) can 2% evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons Equal Spoonful
- In small saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour; cool 1 minute. Drain pears reserving 1/3 cup liquid and set pear halves aside.
- Whisk cocoa into reserved liquid; add to flour mixture in saucepan. Stir in evaporated milk.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat and stir in Equal.
- Divide pear halves on serving plates. Drizzle with warm chocolate sauce.
Food Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 very lean meat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.