- 1 (15oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 red chili, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Equal® Spoonful or 1 1/2 packets Equal sweetener
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, divided use
- Place kidney beans, avocado, lemon juice, tomato paste, chili, garlic and Equal® in food processor; cover. Process until well blended.
- Stir in green onion and 3 tablespoons parsley. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Vegetable, 1/2 Starch.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 14 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018