- 1 cup green apple
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Core and seed the apple, and cut into 4 pieces.
- Mix together apple, grapes, marshmallows, yogurt, and almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Fat, 1 Vegetable.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017