- 2 cups cornflakes cereal
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup 100% bran cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates or raisins
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 4 large egg whites or 1/2 cup real liquid egg product
- 5 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes (16 packets Equal® sweetener or ⅔ cup Equal® Spoonful™)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheated oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Combine cornflakes, oats, bran cereal and dates in large bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, egg whites, Equal® and vanilla in small bowl until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir until all ingredients are coated.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch mounds; place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until granola bites are set and browned. Cool on wire racks.
Food Exchanges: ½ Bread, ½ Fat..
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 24 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.