- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Stevia
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9″ x 5″ x 3″ loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients in the order listed, stirring after each addition.
- Stir only enough to combine ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 10 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of The Poor Chef who is passionate about food and educating people about eating healthier.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017