- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 (8 oz.) cartons plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 to 6 packets Equal® or 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 tsp Equal® for recipe 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely shredded lemon peel
- In a clear straight-sided bowl, layer fruits.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, Equal® sweetener, vanilla and lemon peel; spoon atop fruit, spreading evenly. Or, layer fruit in individual dessert cups and top each with yogurt mixture.
- Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Serve immediately or continue to refrigerate until later, garnished with sliced lemon peel, if desired.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Milk, 1/2 Fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018