- 2 raspberry tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup low-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- Pour boiling water over tea bags, steep for 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags, let cool.
- Stir in cranberry juice.
- Serve over ice.
Food exchanges: 1/2 Fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 2 Servings|
South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources..
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017