- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (46 oz) can tomato juice
- 1 (28 oz) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until brown and drain.
- Stir in onion and bell pepper and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans, tomato juice, diced tomatoes and pumpkin puree.
- Season with pumpkin pie spice, chili powder and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener. Simmer 1 hour.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 3 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||150|
Note: Submitted by a home cook, this recipe has not been tested by Splenda Test Kitchens.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.