- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved
- 1/2 chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 16oz can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles (or any favorite pasta), rinsed and drained
- Slice chicken breasts into pieces.
- In a large skillet, spray with olive oil flavored cooking spray. Saute chicken, onion and green peppers for 6-8 minutes. Stir in drained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add Splenda, Italian seasoning, olives and black pepper to the pan. Mix well and lower heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- For each serving, place 1/2 cup pasta on a plate and spoon 2/3 cups sauce over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Cup Pasta, 1/2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 2 Lean Meats
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||40g|
Recipe Courtesy of Splenda Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017