- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 5 1/2 teaspoons Equal for Recipes (18 packets Equal Sweetener or 3/4 cups Equal Spoonful)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Slice carrots and cook until tender.
- Add carrots to food processor or blender and blend until smooth..
- Combine margarine, eggs, sour cream, equal, spices, and salt to carrots and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 6 greased 1 cup souffle dishes or a 4 cup souffle dish and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake in oven until carrot mixture is puffed and set – about 25-30 minutes for 1 cup souffle dishes and 45 minutes for 4 cup souffle dish.
- Serve immediately or Refrigerate until cold.
Food Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 2 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe Courtasy of Merisant Corporation and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal.
Leave A Comment