Make this delicious summer lemonade, with a twist!
- 2 cups fresh blackberries or unsweetened frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Swetener, Granulated
- 4 cups cold water
- In a blender, combine blackberries, lemon juice, and Splenda in a blender.
- Process mixture until smooth.
- Press mixture through a sieve into a pitcher and discard solids.
- Stir in water and Serve over ice.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||0g|
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.