- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 5 packets Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- Place banana in freezer for 10 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Slice banana and put banana, raspberries Splenda and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth
- Serve immediately in 2 tall glasses.
Food Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1/2 Low-Fat Milk.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||10|
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Spelnda Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017