- 6 corn tortillas
- Sea Salt
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 pie-shapped pieces.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet.
- Spread out.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip torillas so the bottom is now at the top.
- Return to oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven again and lightly salt.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with salsa if desired.
Food Exchanges: 1 starch.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
|Saturated Fat:||Trace Amount|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017