- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup no calorie sweetener, granulated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the pineapple (with juice/ liquids), SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, lemon juice and dry mustard in a small bowl. Mix all together. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Spread the pineapple mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||15|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.