- 1 (8 oz.) jar Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons SPLENDA® Granular
Stove Top Directions
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Heat on low-medium heat stirring frequently until warm, approximately 5 minutes.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until warm.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 9 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.