- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shortening
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut shortening thoroughly and add to bowl. Mix until it looks like meal.
- Stir in milk and mix.
- Round up dough on a lightly floured board.
- Knead lightly 20 to 25 times and roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut rolled dough with a floured biscuits cutter and place cuts on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017