- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes or 6 packet Equal®sweetener or ¼ cup Equal® Spoonful™
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Food Processor
- Process all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth and well mixed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Variation: Substitute 1 tbsp poppy seed for celery seed.
Food Exchanges: Free.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017