- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Dutch process or unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful™
- 2 cups light whipped topping plus light whipped topping and chocolate Curls or cocoa for garnish
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved; cool. Stir 1/4 cup of the milk into cocoa to make a paste. Gradually stir in remaining milk.
- Stir in gelatin mixture and Equal® Spoonful™. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken, 20 to 30 minutes. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into stemmed glasses or serving bowl. Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- To serve, garnish mousse with dollops of whipped topping and chocolate curls.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.