- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 lemons)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (3 to 4 oranges)
- 12 packets Equal® sweetener or 3 1/2 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes
- 3 cups water
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Lemon slices
- Optional: Mint sprigs
- In a large pitcher combine juices and Equal®; stir to dissolve. Stir in water. Cover and chill. Serve over ice.
- Garnish each serving with a lemon slice and mint sprig, if desired. Serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 5 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017