Patients are constantly asking what is new in the field of health and diabetes. Since diabetes...Read More
Category: News & Announcements
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
Becton Dickinson (BD) has been manufacturing syringes for more than a century. Leaders in the industry, it is very likely that the doctor’s and veterinary offices that you visit use the BD brand. Recently, BD has introduced two new pet syringes for U-40 with half unit markings, specifically for insulin injection for diabetic pets. BD U-40 Pet Syringes are designed to help your cats and dogs live a happy and health life.Read More
Pompano Beach, Florida (PRWEB) February 12, 2015 ADW Diabetes announced that they have become a major sponsor for the ‘Downhill For Diabetes’ fundraiser charity event. The event, held at Pico Mountain Resort, in...Read More
Pompano Beach FL, October 22, 2014 – ADW Diabetes announces on Wednesday that they have built a new diabetes educational email series for their newsletter subscribers. “Tune Into Diabetes” will be distributed for free on a...Read More
ADW Diabetes has teamed up with the Family Health Care of Siuoxland to offer diabetes testing supplies for their Diabetes Wellness Fair on October, 11 at the Sioux City Convention Center in Sioux City, Iowa. This event is a free...Read More
ADW Diabetes has teamed up with the Durham Diabetes Coalition by donating hundreds of blood glucose meters and other diabetes testing supplies to people in the local Durham area that do not have the resources to get these much...Read More
- Timing is Everything posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
- What’s the Normal Blood Glucose Range for Pets? posted on October 23, 2014 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- What To Do With Insulin When Your Diabetic Pet Is Vomiting Or Not Eating posted on June 25, 2015 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Diet & Nutrition, Pet Newsletter
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on August 23, 2017 | under Diabetes Management, General Information, Health & Wellness
Articles You May be Interested In