- 4 (half pints) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 mint leaves
- Mash half of the raspberries with a fork or puree briefly in a food processor or blender.
- Strain raspberries through a fine strainer or sieve into a mixing bowl to remove seeds.
- Chop (or julienne) mint leaves finely.
- Add SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular lemon juice and mint to strained raspberries. Stir.
- Add remaining raspberries and stir gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve within six hours.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||0|
Recipe created by Gale Gand.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017