- 4 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 5 1/2 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes or 18 packets Equal® Sweetener or ¾ cup Equal® Spoonful™
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Beat margarine and Equal® or Equal® Spoonful™ until blended in medium bowl. Beat in egg, sour cream, and maple flavoring. Mix in combined flour, baking powder, and salt alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Spread 1/3 of the batter into a greased and floured 6 cup fluted cake pan (Bundt pan); sprinkle with ½ of the cinnamon. Repeat layers, ending with cake batter.
- Bake cake in oven until browned and toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Serve Warm.
Food Exchanges: 2 Bread, 1 1/2 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018