- 3 (1-ounce) slices fat-free pound cake
- 2 tablespoon Kahlua
- 1/3 cup marscarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup low calorie whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Drizzle the cake slices with the Kahlua. Let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Combine the cheeses, sugar, cocoa powder and espresso powder.
- Crumble some of the cake into each of 6 serving dishes. Add a layer of the cheese mixture. Add a layer of crumbled cake.
- Top each serving with some whipped topping and a dusting of cocoa, then garnish with berries and serve.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||120|
Recipe provided courtesy of Cooks Recipes which provides many fine recipes for diabetic diets. Since its online debut in 1999, CooksRecipes.com has become one of the more popular and largest cooking and recipe sites on the Internet.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017