- 2 cans (6-oz) frozen limeade (or 3/4 cup freshly squeezed limeade)
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 cups chilled club soda
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced
- Mix Limeade, water lemon juice, club soda and pineapple until well blended.
- Serve Chilled.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 20 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of the South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017