- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup Equal® Spoonful (or 6 packets of Equal sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- Heat oil in medium skillet. Cook and stir bell pepper and onions 2 to 3 minutes. Add curry powder; stir 30 seconds.
- Combine cooked rice, Equal®, lime juice and salt in medium-size bowl. Stir in cooked vegetable mixture, pineapple and black beans. Rice may be served warm or at room temperature.
- Sprinkle with cashews just before serving.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.