- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup lower-fat powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 packets Equal® sweetener or 1 tablespoon Equal® for Recipes
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Coca Mix Directions
- For cocoa mix, stir together milk powder, nondairy creamer, cocoa powder, Equal® and, if desired, cinnamon.
- Cover and store in an airtight container.
- For each serving, in a heat-proof mug add 3/4 cup boiling water to 1/3 cup cocoa mix; stir to dissolve.
Mocha Coca Mix Directions
- For a delicious mocha-flavored variation of Instant Cocoa Mix, prepare as directed, except decrease the cocoa powder to 1/3 cup and add 3/4 cup instant coffee crystals.
Food Exchanges: 1 milk.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018