- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- Heat skim milk. Stir in cocoa and artificial sweetener.
- Serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1 skim milk.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 1 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017