- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful (or 12 packets of Equal sweetener)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart 2% milk
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- Freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Whisk together egg substitute, Equal and extracts. Stir in milk. Whisk in whipped topping until blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Whisk just before serving.
- Garnish each serving with freshly grated nutmeg, if desired.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Milk, 1/2 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017