Oatmeal is prepared with milk, and combined with dried cranberries, apple, Equal for sweetness and cinnamon to create a hot breakfast cereal that’s hard to resist.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful (or 3 packets of Equal sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon stick butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill OR 1 tablespoon dried dillweed
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon and cook 5 minutes, turning once.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove salmon from skillet to serving plate; keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, Equal®, mustard, butter, capers and garlic to skillet. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- To serve, spoon sauce over salmon and sprinkle with dill.
Food exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017