- 1 quart low calorie cranberry juice
- 1 quart sugar-free ginger ale
- Mix together cranberry juice and ginger ale until thoroughly combined.
- Let punch chill in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours or serve immediately.
Food exchanges: 1 serving is free.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 16 Servings|
South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018