Citrus Salsa is best served with baked tortilla chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish.
- 4 Roma tomatoes, red, ripe
- 2 oranges, large, peeled, diced
- 1 Vidalia onion, large, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chili, large, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 3 SPLENDA® Packets
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Bring small saucepan of water to a boil.
- Blanch tomatoes for 30 seconds, and then rinse with cold water. Peel and chop tomatoes.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour.
- Mix and serve. Refrigerate any unused salsa.
Food Exchanges: 2 Starch
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 5 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.