- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 2/3 cups Equal® Spoonful or 16 packets of Equal Sweetener
- 4 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups 3/4-inch cubed day-old cinnamon raisin bread
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Combine milk, Equal®, melted butter, egg, egg whites, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Then stir in bread crumbs.
- Spoon mixture into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart rectangular casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until pudding is set and sharp knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017