- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- 1 cup hot coffee (or as much as desired)
- Heat milk in a saucepan over low heat until very warm.
- Stir in hot coffee.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Skim Milk
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Trace Saturated Fat:|
South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017