- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 9 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in the coconut and rice cereal to form a workable dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat when melted.
- Use toothpicks to hold the balls while dipping in the chocolate.
- Set on wax paper to dry.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||35|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017