- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 9 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in the coconut and rice cereal to form a workable dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat when melted.
- Use toothpicks to hold the balls while dipping in the chocolate.
- Set on wax paper to dry.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||35|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018