Chicken Feriocious was submitted by a home cook, this recipe has not been tested by Splenda Test Kitchens.
- 12 ounces of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry,
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Trim any fat from chicken and thinly slice diagonally into 1″ strips.
- Add cornstarch and water in a small bowl and set aside
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok, heat oil and stir-fry chicken for 3-4 minutes or until cooked throughly and lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add garlic and wait a few seconds to add the broccoli and cauliflower. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, green onions, soy sauce, sherry and ginger and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add dissolved cornstarch, sesame oil, peanuts and chicken. Cook until heated throughly and sauce has thickened.
- Serve immediately
Food Exchanges: 3 1/2 Low-Fat Meat, 2 Vegetables
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017