- 1 medium, ripe banana, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup diet orange soda, chilled
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract*
- 1 tsp Equal for Recipes (3 packets Equal sweetener or 2 tbsp Equal Spoonful)
- 6 ice cubes
- Ground nutmeg (optional)
*Note: Rum extract can be substituted for the coconut extract if desired. Banana Orange Fix can be made in larger quantities and served as a punch. Plus, with Orange Sherbert you can turn this fizz into a float!
- In a blender, add banana, orange juice, orange soda, coconut and Equal. Blend until smooth.
- With blender running add the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Serve in tall glasses and sprinkle very lightly with nutmeg if desired.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 Fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 2 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Marisant Corporation and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017