- 1/2 cups plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freashly ground pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups fine dry bread crumbs
- The night before the dinner, in a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Place chicken in mixture and turn to coat. Cover and marinate overnight in the refridgerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade and coat each breast with crumbs.
- Preheat Oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Arrange on a lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Spread batter evenly in a greased 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ loaf pan.
- Arrange on a lightly greased, shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Food Exchanges: 3 1/2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/4 skim milk.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of A Taste of Home Magazine. Recipe by Marjorie Scott of Sardis, Brittish Columbia
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017