Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, my name is Craig Dehut

Hello everyone,

my name is Craig Dehut. I've been a type 1 Diabetic since I was ten years old. I'm 24 and doing well.

I'm trying to make some new connections with people that have been affected by this disease in the hopes of offering help and encouragement where I can.

One of the ways that I felt that I could do this was by sharing my story. My book "HER LITTLE SOLDIER" was just recently published through Spirit Building Publishing and I pray that it can be used to offer hope to anyone that has been touched by this disease and to encourage them to learn from life's trials.

------------------------------------

"HER LITTLE SOLDIER" is the autobiographical story of Craig Dehut, who began his journey as a Type 1 Juvenile Diabetic at the age of ten. Using journal entries written throughout his ordeal, he chronicles the trials faced and lessons learned from living with an incurable disease. By telling his story and sharing his experiences, he offers insight into how we all can deal with trials, learn from them, and recognize the blessings that can come from them.

------------------------------------

The book can be ordered through Spirit Building (www.spiritbuilding.com) and my hope is that it can be used to help others.

Craig
    craigdehut@gmail.com
    www.craigdehut.com
    Attached Files
Working...
X