- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Spray non-stick saute pan with olive oil spray. Saute red peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In food processor, add all ingredients including red peppers. Puree for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and continue to puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||15g|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.