This spicy party mix should be stored in an air tight container.
- 13 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (less if you don’t like spicy heat)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups whole almonds, toasted
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2 1/2 cups mini pretzels
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray two 11-x13-inch jellyroll pans with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pop popcorn and set aside.
- Blend egg white, Worcestershire sauce, SPLENDA® Granular, paprika, cayenne and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Toss peanuts, almonds, pecans and pretzels together in a large mixing bowl. Add egg white mixture and stir until thoroughly coated. Add popcorn and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Place on prepared baking pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until mix begins to get crispy. Remove mix from oven and pour onto parchment or waxed paper to cool.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 Fruit
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||100|
Recipe provided by Splenda, Inc., courtesy of Sucralose.org, a service of the Calorie Control Council.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017