Cappuccino can be frozen in ice cube trays; the cubes can be used with cappuccino so it will not be diluted. Also, the ice cubes can be processed in a blender or food processor to make cappuccino slush.
- Zest from 1 medium orange, cut into ½-inch strips
- 7 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups drip grind espresso coffee
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful™
- 3 cups skim milk
- Light whipped topping
- Cocoa, ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- Place orange zest in bottom of coffee pot. Brew coffee, using cold water and espresso; cool to room temperature.
- Strain coffee and discard orange zest; stir in Equal® Spoonful™ and milk. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour cappuccino into chilled tall glasses.
- Serve immediately with a spoonful of whipped topping on each and sprinkle with cocoa, nutmeg or cinnamon.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Skim Milk or 1/2 Starch.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Saturated Fat:||(trace amounts)|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.