How do you know which blood glucose meter is best for you? Certain factors, including time required, convenience, and pain and discomfort (well, the lack of it), apply to everyone. Both patients and healthcare experts agree that an Accu-Chek meter offers the ideal situation for drawing blood.
Why Select an Accu-Chek Meter?
Meters are available from many manufacturers, but by testing your levels with an Accu-Chek meter, you’ll know that you’re receiving accurate results every time.
Our company carries the widest variety of leading manufacturers. Diabetes patients and their loved ones have long turned to us for the products they require, and at the best prices! Let’s explore the benefits of this meter and essential products.
- Pain, Pain, Go Away : With an Accu-Chek meter, you’ll experience far less pain and discomfort. You see, the monitor features a unique needle that allows for personalized, precise, and smooth entry, for all skin types. Research shows that over 90% of all users report the Accu-Chek meter as the least painful blood glucose meter. You’ll also find that an this meter allows you to draw blood from less sensitive areas of the body!
- Convenience Assured: Your time is precious, and this diabetes meter streamlines blood testing and measuring. Accu-Chek meter devices are preloaded with lancets (needles) – you just need to load the drum! It’s also means an end to loading testing strips and meter coding. With easy-to-use grips, an this meter is ideal for diabetics with arthritis, enabling quick blood drawing.
- Accurate, Every Time: This meter allows for better tracking of results. Accu-Chek meter systems include built-in memories that beam data directly to your computer. Touch the blood drop to the testing strip, an Accu-Chek meter flashes an hourglass when sufficient blood has been applied. You can also apply more blood for up to 5 seconds. The results will appear in the display of the monitor.
If you’re interested in an Accu-Chek meter, check out our store. We offer a huge selection of Accu-Chek products – glucose monitors, test strips, lancets, insulin pumps for diabetics and other accessories – at rock-bottom prices!
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- ADW Diabetes Supports The 2nd Annual Naples Diabetes Conference - November 23, 2016
- Restaurant Code Words to Watch Out For - November 21, 2016
- Cardio vs. Weight Resistance Training - November 14, 2016