One of the most widespread complaints among diabetics is the constant need to draw blood samples with testing strips. Essentially, the entire blood sugar (glucose) testing process involves serious drawbacks, including scheduling, convenience, pain and cost. But the introduction of Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips changed all that!
Loyal customers of ADW Diabetes have experienced many benefits when using these diabetic test strips, including: big savings in time and money, a lack of pain, and far greater accuracy. Basically, a much more convenient testing process is experienced with Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips.
Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips At Work
With most glucose test strips, diabetic patients are forced to pierce their skin repeatedly, in the same location. Only then are the drops of blood applied to the diabetic test strips. Why are these test strips so effective?
- Larger Sizes – Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips feature exclusive “wide-mouth” sizes. These test strips are actually larger than other diabetic strips. It’s simpler to load these strips into the monitor, for all age groups. Plus, they attract and absorb blood samples much faster than similar strips!
- Less Pain – Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips require much smaller samples sizes, only 0.6 microliters. The pain of testing is reduced, while the entire process is completed very quickly. Studies suggest that with the larger sizes, 97% of all users can load them correctly on the first try; this eliminates painful re-testing. Accu Chek Aviva strips can also be used on alternate testing sites, such as the palm, forearm, thigh, calf, and fingertip.
- Increased Accuracy – With Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips, patients are very appreciative about the eight electrodes located at the top of each strip. Working in conjunction with the Accu-Chek Aviva meter, these electrodes are instrumental in assisting the device to better detect and prevent unreliable results.
Quite simply, Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips are among the best when it comes to accurate blood testing equipment. There’s no better destination online to purchase Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips than ADW Diabetes. And you’ll be overjoyed at our low prices on all diabetes products!
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017