Makes 10 servings.
1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup SPLENDA® Granular
5 tablespoons light margarine
4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
½ cup plain non-fat yogurt
1 cup SPLENDA® Granular
½ cup egg substitute
1 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend crust ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners. Press 1 tablespoon of crust into each lined cup. Set aside.
3. Place cream cheese in a small bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft. Add yogurt and beat until smooth (approximately 1 minute).
4. Add SPLENDA® Granular and egg substitute. Mix until well blended.
5. Place 4 to 5 frozen berries on top of the crust lined muffin cups. Pour cheese filling on top, evenly dividing among the 10 cups.
6. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or, until firm to the touch. Chill for approximately 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 12g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat