Makes 8 servings.
3 large eggs
1 cup Equal® Spoonful*
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup self-rising flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
1. Beat eggs and 1 cup Equal® for 5 minutes in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer.
2. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Blend in flour, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
3. Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 5 to 8 minutes or until woodenpick comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes in pan; turn out onto a cloth and roll up from the narrow end.
4. Chill in refrigerator until completely cool.
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
1½ to 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed, if frozen
2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful** (or to taste)
** May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
1. Beat cream cheese, whipped topping and 2 tablespoons Equal® in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and spreadable. Unroll pumpkin roll and spread with filling. Re-roll.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Slice cake into pinwheels.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Food Exchanges: 1½ Starch, 1 Fat
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.