Pumpkin Roll Ingredients
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Equal® Spoonful or 24 packets of Equal sweetener
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Pumpkin Roll Directions
- Beat eggs and 1 cup Equal® for 5 minutes in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer.
- Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Blend in flour, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 5 to 8 minutes or until woodenpick comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes in pan; turn out onto a cloth and roll up from the narrow end.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely cool.
Pumpkin Filling Ingredients
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed, if frozen
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful or 3 packets of Equal Sweetener
Pumpkin Filling Directions
- Beat cream cheese, whipped topping and 2 tablespoons Equal® in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and spreadable. Unroll pumpkin roll and spread with filling. Re-roll.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slice cake into pinwheels.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017