Makes 12 servings.
4 ounces tub-style light cream cheese
4 ounces tub-style fat-free cream cheese
¾ cup Splenda Granular
3 tablespoons margarine, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla
1½ teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
2 large eggs
3 cups 1% milk
1 pound cinnamon raisin, French, or wheat bread (1-inch slices)
2 teaspoons powdered sugar (optional)
1. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish or 2 smaller (9 x 9-inch) baking pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses, Splenda, margarine, vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth. Blend in egg substitute (1/4 cup at a time) and then eggs.
3. Add milk and mix well. Soak bread slices in egg mixture and place into prepared pan. Pour remaining batter over slices. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and even overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 40-45 minutes until puffed in center and lightly browned.
5. Remove from oven and lightly dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Fat 7g (0 saturated)
Diabetic exchange = 1 Carbohydrate, ½ Low-Fat Milk, 1 Medium-Fat Meat
WW point comparison = 4 points